What are five things people don’t know about you?
- I naturally have double eyelids on my right and triple on my left.
- Depending on how I smile, a dimple on each cheek can be seen.
- To people I care about the most, I’m terrible at expressing myself and may even treat them coldly.
- I have a better visual memory.
- I have very little close friends by choice because I believe in quality, not quantity.
Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
To be completely honest, can’t say I’ve never thought about it, haha. Acting actually seems fun, I’ve always wanted to try it when I was younger. Now that I think about it though, I’m not too sure I’m willing to give up all of my privacy for fame.
Are you a morning or night person?
Depends… I guess I’m more of a night person though.
Who do you live with?
Immediate family members - parents and older sister.
This is us on our latest family trip to Shanghai. :)
How many languages do you speak? What are they?
Three. English, 华语 (Mandarin) and 아주 기본적인 한국어 (very basic Korean).
Although I can’t speak much Teochew (dialect), I can understand most of it.
The downside of knowing too many languages is that you tend to mix them up now and then. xD
Do you have a religion? What is it?
I prefer to call it a relationship with God.